A variety of professional visitors attend Richmond Family Place programs to interact with caregivers and to provide support and resources for families. Our visitors can be approached in the playroom for an informal chat and to answer any questions you may have.
Our visitors include:
- Dental Hygienist*
- Pacific Post Partum Support Society
- Infant Development Program
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Mental Health Program
- Behaviour Specialist*
- Shakedown BC Program
* Pre register an appointment.
Check the schedule for more information.
Events for week of February 4, 2019 › Community Visitors
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Community Visitors. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.